Thursday, May 6, 2010

spoiler alert

Hey guys! missed you last week.
 I am only putting up three images I made in the last two weeks although I have plenty to share. I want you guys to have some new work to see at the actual final, though, so I think it is best to keep them a surprise. Enjoy!


This is off of Highway 183 in Irving. It is an old car dealership. You know what is creepy? I put my face against the glass of the building and there was a guy walking around. He then rode his bike over to where we were parked and wrote down our license plate number- but did not otherwise acknowledge us. Weird. There is another view from this building that I am also using for my final, but... you will have to wait until next week to see it!


If you have ever been through Bedford/Euless on HWY 121 or 183 you will have seen this notorious abandoned Holiday Inn. I remember when my grandparents stayed there only a few years ago. There is a note taped to the inside of the front doors that says "sorry about the inconvenience, we are remodeling and should be open again soon." Yeah, not likely. 


Oh nostalgia. This is the old 'Bedford 10' movie theater. I remember seeing 'Shrek' and 'Tomb Raider II' here among other things. It's been closed a few years as well. It's probably a good thing, though, because it was pretty shady.

No comments:

Post a Comment